Wednesday, November 12, 2008

always have a dream to chase

insatiable.
i can never get enough of life. i always always always want more.
at times this feels selfish and im left wishing that i could be happy with what i've got.
then i remember that it's dreaming that keeps us alive.
makes us happy, and reminds us that there is so much more to today. it's the dreaming that produces actions, change, and encourages us to reach for the prizes that are just beyond our grasp.

i guess this visionary mindset leaves some people standing behind my wild mind in the dust wondering where i've rushed off to. luckily for me, i've got strangely understanding people in my life who understand when africa needs me for a little bit longer, when india is calling my name, when i have to take a bike ride at 3 am to plan a garden, etc. etc. i am so fortunate.

boise bound in five days!!!

my new favorite:


ps: does anyone read this?

No comments: